HELLS HILLS RACES THIS WEEKEND !!! INFO
Well the Hell’s Hils 10k & Half Marathon is THIS WEEKEND ! Woohoo!
– Lincon Parish Park
211 Lincoln Parish Park Road
Ruston, LA 71270
-FORGE Racing will pay the park entree fee for RACERS ONLY. If you are a spectator of the race PLEASE pay the park entry fee. When at the front gate, tell them you are a racer for the Hells Hils Race so they can do a head count.
– Packet Pick Up and Race Day Registration is 6:30 am – 8 am
– Both Races start at 8:30am
– Race Day Registration/ Packet Pick Up and Start/ Finish are at the pavilion by the beach.
– Race Day Registration is $5 more than Pre Registration (Pre Registration ends this Thursday night)
– Tell your Friends that ONLY PRE REGISTRATIONS GET RACE T”s (race day reg. WILL get other shwag, but NOT T’s)
– There will be a ton of raffles for prizes such as gift certificares from FIT Right active, messenger bags, Suunto Watches, North Face Duffels etc.
– Yes, there will be beer including a sweet keg of homebrew by a good friend of FORGE Racing named Bobby Love.
– Also some delicious jambalaya will be cooked on site by JP Delahoussaye.
– There WILL be a water station on the course, but PLEASE carry water too. It”s gonna be hot!.
– VOLUNTEERS !!!…FORGE Racing NEEDS VOLUNTEERS FOR THE RACE DOING A NUMBER OF THINGS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO: WORKING THE WATER STATION, STANDING AND POINTING SO PEOPLE DONT GET CONFUSED ON THE COURSE ETC. COME TO THE PAVILION WHERE REGISTRATION IS BEING HELD BEFORE THE RACE AND LET ME KNOW…LOOK FOR ME. I’M JEFF, THE LONG HAIRED HIPPIE.
– Here is the link to the race course. I will explain it at the pre race meeting. www.forgeracing.net/hells-hills-10k/
– And swing by our friends running store, “FIT Right active” in Monroe on your way to the race or on your way home or whenever…They have a great store with a great selection of running gear.
“FIT Right active”
866 Forsythe Ave
Monroe, LA 71201
That’s all for now. See ya in the dirt!
The Dirty Boy